Below is our terms and conditions.
1. By using this Website, www.hiveex.com, or any Services that we, Hive Empire Ventures PTY
LTD (“HiveEx”, “HiveEx”,“we”, “us”, “our”) offer, you the user (“you”, “user”, “client”, “customer”),
are deemed to have read, understand, warrant, agree to and accept these terms and conditions
in full. You acknowledge that these terms and conditions, and our disclaimer and other
documents made available on our Website, constitute the entire agreement between you, the
user, and us, HiveEx (herein referred to as "Agreement").
2. You acknowledge that no representations by us (express or implied), terms, conditions or warranties not expressly stated in this Agreement are binding on the Parties. This Agreement can only be varied in writing and on execution by the Parties.
3. For the sake of clarity, these terms and conditions govern your use of this Website and our Services; and by using this Website and our Services, you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of them, you must not use this Website or our Services.
4. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use this Website and / or any of our Services. By using this Website and / or our Services, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
6. You must not use this Website or Services in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to
the Website, our Services or the business of HiveEx, including undertake any act or omission
that causes, or may cause, disruption or impairment to the availability or accessibility of the
Website or our Services; any act or omission that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful,
whether intentionally or recklessly, including but not limited to any act of money laundering,
corruption, unlawful collusion or terrorism or any other type of illegal activity of any sort.
7. You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
8. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without prior written notification and obtaining our express written consent.
9. Users must not intentionally or unintentionally use TOR or any other anonymous network or protocol to access the site or our Services. Any user found or suspected of doing so will be marked as suspicious and possibly denied access.
10. Users must agree not to access our site or Services by any means other than the interfaces we provide for use in accessing them.
11. You acknowledge that any misuse of this Website as described in these terms and conditions can and will result in the seizure of your accounts and funds. Victims of fraud will not receive refunds, but will be notified and advised on how to prevent such future problems.
12. Users agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about themselves as prompted by our registration or service process, and keep such information updated. We reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to refuse to process a transaction if we believe that information provided by you is not accurate, current and complete.
13. We reserve the right to request identification information (such as driver’s license, identity card, invoices, Government issued photographic identification, utility bills, residential certificate, signed certification of cohabitation, or similar, banking information) depending on the amounts requested through our service or any apparent suspicious activity which may indicate money-laundering or other illegal activity. Identification of the bank account to or from which funds are transferred may also be requested. In certain cases notarization of certain documents may be requested. We also reserve the right in our sole discretion to suspend or cancel any order where the information provided is incomplete or unsatisfactory and to hold the funds in suspense pending resolution of any such enquiries. We may request additional identification information at any time at the request of any competent authority or by application of any applicable law or regulation.
Wherever the following words are referred to in this Agreement and are given the meanings
Agreement - means these terms and conditions, our Website disclaimer and any other policies which are accessible on this Website.
Ancillary Services - means any digital product, process, thing or service required to be used in connection with this Website.
Parties - means the persons described in this Agreement.
Services – means the Website and related digital services provided by us to you to facilitate the exchange purchase or sale of cryptocurrencies and any ancillary services.
Website - means “www.hiveex.com” and related subdomains.